Are you struggling to pick up Czech? Or any other language? Spanish, English or Russian? Learning a new language can be tough, but if you follow certain techniques, you will be surprised about the quick progress you are making.
During this three-hour course I would like to share with you effective methods and techniques that work for me and for my students. My name is Lucie Gramelová, I am a linguist, polyglot, teacher. I have reached fluency in twelve languages and I continue learning other languages actively. My mother tongue is Czech and language learning is my passion. I have written several books on languages.
Times and prices
price: 700 Kč
The group maximum is eight people.
The courses take place at Mečislavova 7 (Praha 4-Nusle)
I also offer individual meetings, do not hesitate to contact me.
Thinking about coming? In the meantime you can try one of these tips:
- try audiovisual learning, YouTube channels (such as Italiano Automatico or French with Alexa) or EnglishCentral, repeating aloud a lot
- try Easy Readers and easy texts in general, again read them out loud
- use flashcards (Quizlet, Memrise)
- practice monologues, shower conversation – just speak to yourself
- write diaries, notes, journals, shopping lists, whatever
- try movie/ songs-based learning
- use my favorite techniques: imitation and substitution – once you hear a phrase you like, try to repeat it authentically and then try to change it
How to register for this course
If you are interested, please fill in the form. I will send you the confirmation as soon as possible. Or you can simply write me an email.